Henniker House is a bed & breakfast, meaning we’re different from a hotel, motel or hostel. We’re happy to share this historic residence here on the Contoocook River with you, and want you to feel at ease and enjoy your stay. A review of our policies will help ensure that your visit is a great one.
- Ted the Standard Poodle enjoys being the only B&B pet. We can refer you to A Precious Pet Resort and Peace and Paws if you are traveling with your pet. A note to guests with allergies: Ted does not shed, and does not have access to the guest bedrooms.
- Your reservation will be secured by credit card. Should you cancel with fewer than 21 days notice, a cancellation fee will apply. For standard dates, the cancellation fee will be calculated based on a single night’s stay or half of the scheduled stay, whichever is greater. For holiday/special event dates, the cancellation fee will be equal to the cost of the minimum stay.
- Henniker House is entirely smoke free.
- The house and property are for the use and enjoyment of registered guests only.
- Small children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Check-in time is between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Please call us if your arrival time changes.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- A delicious free breakfast is served in the solarium every morning of your stay.
- Though we try, we may not be able to meet all special dietary requirements. There is, however, a refrigerator available for guests’ use.
- Self-serve tea and coffee are available. Be sure to ask on check-in so we can show you the set up.
- Complimentary WIFI and free parking are provided for our guests.
A word about room rates and minimum night stays:
- Weekend/Holiday rates apply every day during Autumn Leaf Season from mid-September to November 3.
- A two-night minimum applies to all weekends from December 15 to March 31, May 1 through November 3, all holiday weekends, and February School Vacation week.
- A three-night minimum applies to Columbus Day weekend, which precedes the 2nd Monday of October.
- If a room is still available 5 days before the desired booking date, the multiple night minimum may be lifted. Please ask to be put on our wait list. We will contact you if the multiple night minimum is lifted.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy with one king or queen size bed. Most rooms have an extra twin or trundle bed. Additional children under age 12 are $15 extra per night, and additional guests age 12 and over are $25 extra per night. Two occupants may use both beds with a single $25 upcharge.
- A $15 per night premium may be added for single night stays, and special events such as NEC alumni and graduation weekends.
- We have some flexibility; so if you are unsure, please call to discuss.
- All rates are subject to a 9% New Hampshire meals and rooms tax.
10 Ramsdell Rd. at the corner of Main St.
P.O. Box 191, Henniker, NH 03242
Latitude: 43.179684 Longitude: -71.819204