Chambers, Calendars, Festivals & General Information
Many of our guests are parents or alumni or just checking out the following schools:
- New England College, Henniker
- St Paul’s School, Concord
- Colby Sawyer College, New London
- Franklin Pierce University, Rindge
Local towns and Chambers of Commerce have lots of information about the area:
- The Town of Henniker
- The Henniker Chamber of Commerce
- Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Hillsborough Chamber of Commerce
- Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Sunapee Region Chamber of Commerce
- Official State of NH tourism site
Naturally some things only happen in specific seasons. Here are some ideas:
If you’re planning your trip in the Fall, you might want to visit this site for some historical color change information; Fall Foliage reports.
Just steps from Henniker House, the Henniker Summer Concert Series features top musical talent from New England and beyond. Come spend an enjoyable evening at the Community Park bandstand every Tuesday, from June through August.
Every summer, there’s hometown fun; Hillsborough Summer Festival. Also in Hillsborough, history comes alive one weekend in August. Watch battles reenacted, participate in period dancing, and explore the ways of our early settlers.
A Labor Day weekend tradition; Hopkinton State Fair.
10 Ramsdell Rd. at the corner of Main St
P.O. Box 191, Henniker, NH 03242
Latitude: 43.179684 Longitude: -71.819204