Henniker House is a bed & breakfast, meaning we’re different from a hotel, motel or hostel. We’re happy to share our home here on the Contoocook River with you and want you to feel at ease and enjoy your stay. A review of our policies will help ensure that we’re the right place for you.
- Bart and BC enjoy being the only B&B pets. We can refer you to A Precious Pet Resort if you are traveling with your pet. A note to guests with allergies: Bart and BC do not have access to the guest bedrooms.
- Your reservation will be secured by credit card. Should you cancel with fewer than 21 days notice, a cancellation fee will apply. For standard dates, the cancellation fee will be calculated based on a single night’s stay or half of the scheduled stay, whichever is greater. For holiday/special event dates, the cancellation fee will be equal to the cost of the minimum stay.
- Henniker House is entirely smoke free.
- Though we try, we may not be able to meet all special dietary requirements. There is, however, a refrigerator available for guests’ use.
- Self-serve tea and coffee are available all day. Be sure to ask on check in so we can show you the set up.
- WIFI is free for our guests.
- In-room massage by a local licensed massage therapist can be arranged. Please ask at time of booking.
A word about two night minimums and discounts:
- Weekends from May 1 to November 1 attract a two-night minimum, as does December 19 to New Year’s Day and February School Vacation. Columbus Day weekend has a three-night minimum.
- If a room is still available 5 days before, the multiple night minimum may be lifted. Please ask to be put on our wait list. We might be able to match you up with another guest or will contact you if the multiple night minimum is lifted.
- Stays of 3 nights or more Sunday through Thursday nights during the off season may be eligible for discounted rates.
- We have some flexibility; so if you are unsure, please call to discuss.
- All rates are subject to an 9% New Hampshire rooms and meals tax and include breakfast.
- Weekend/Holiday rates apply every day from mid-September to the end of October.
- A $15 per night premium may be added to the room rate for special events such as NEC alumni and graduation weekends, NASCAR and other high demand periods.
10 Ramsdell Rd. at the corner of Main St
P.O. Box 191, Henniker, NH 03242
Latitude: 43.179684 Longitude: -71.819204