Chambers, Calendars, Festivals & General Information
Many of our guests are parents or alumni or just checking out the following schools:
- New England College, Henniker
- St Paul’s School, Concord
- Colby Sawyer College, New London
- Franklin Pierce University, Rindge
Local towns and Chambers of Commerce have lots of information about the area:
- The Town of Henniker
- The Henniker Chamber of Commerce
- Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Hillsborough Chamber of Commerce
- Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Sunapee Region Chamber of Commerce
- Official State of NH tourism site
Unfortunately some things only happen in specific seasons. Here are some ideas:
If you’re planning your trip in the Fall, you might want to visit this site for some historical color change information; Fall Foliage reports.
Once a summer, balloons arrive; Hillsborough Balloon Festival. Also in Hillsborough, history comes alive one weekend in August. Battles are reenacted, lessons are taught in a one room school house and historic characters come alive.
A Labor Day weekend tradition; Hopkinton State Fair.
10 Ramsdell Rd. at the corner of Main St
P.O. Box 191, Henniker, NH 03242
Latitude: 43.179684 Longitude: -71.819204